Glam Life Slot
Glam Life Slots Review
Welcome to The Glam Life ladies! If you’ve ever wanted to know what it’s like to be Paris Hilton then this Betsoft game is for you. One of Betsoft’s early forays into 3D online slots, The Glam Life is somewhat tamer than Betsoft’s recent, and stunning, 3D games (check out Enchanted and Lost featured here at Free Slots) but certainly makes up for it in sheer quantity of bling. This ladies’ slot is for girls who want the best of the best, and know it when they see it. We’re talking luxury yachts, diamonds and platinum credit cards, as well as generous free spins and bonuses.
Setting the Scene
Once this game loads you’ll be welcomed by a sexy and sultry female voice – finally, you’ve made it to The Glam Life, and glamorous bonus rounds are what this life is all about. This slot has the potential to take you around the world on a luxury tour, or win you the kind of jewelry you’ve always dreamed of owning. Come on in ladies, and enter a world of jackpots, diamond-encrusted cell phones and designer perfume – you won’t want to leave again.
Each fabulous symbol on the reels of this Betsoft creation has a funky animation that brings The Glam Life Slot alive on your screen. Although the 3D graphics aren’t as intricate and believable as those of more recent Betsoft games, there is a certain degree of depth and a richness of color. In typical Betsoft style, there are no boring playing card symbols in this game – all symbols are special in their own way.
The symbols that trigger bonuses are as follows:
- The Mansion (3 or more on an active payline triggers Travel Around the World Bonus)
- Private Jet (3 or more on an active payline triggers Free Spins Bonus)
- Perfume Bottle (3 or more on an active payline triggers the Match Bonus)
- The Glam Life Necklace Box (3 or more on an active payline triggers the Pick Me Bonus)
After that, the symbol you’re really hoping to see is the Luxury Yacht, because if you land five of these after placing a maximum bet you take home the progressive jackpot prize. So if you’ve been playing for real money, you’ll be able to buy some luxury items of your own.
The other symbols, in order of potential maximum payout amounts, are as follows:
- Silver Limousine (pays out 10,000 coins for 5 symbols)
- Diamond Ring (pays out 5,000 coins for 5)
- Rolex Watch (pays out 2,500 coins for 5)
- Diamond Encrusted Cell Phone (pays out 2,000 coins for 5)
- Champagne, Ice Bucket and Flute (pays out 1,500 coins for 5)
- Silver and Platinum Credit Cards (pays out 1,000 coins for 5)
All these symbols do glamorous tricks, for example, the champagne bottle jumps out of the cooler and pours into the flute, the luxury yacht races through the waves, and the perfume bottle sprays its intoxicating sent towards you.
Wagers and jackpots
The Glam Life slot has five reels and 25 different winning symbol combinations. In real money mode you can bet between 0.05 to 1.00 $/€/£, making this a luxury slot that even those of us on more realistic budgets can afford. You can also bet up to five coins per payline, and thereby give a serious boost to your potential winnings. The highest jackpot is obviously the progressive, which frequently climbs into the hundreds of thousands (needless to say only real-money players qualify to compete for the progressive jackpot). The lowest jackpot is 1,000 coins for 5 credit card symbols.
Other ways to win
Aside from the progressive jackpot there are a “wealth” (sorry – couldn’t resist) of ways to win something on The Glam Life slot, namely, the fabulous bonus rounds.
- Travel around the World Bonus (launched by 3 or more Mansion symbols) – here you’ll be taken to a second screen where you have to choose three famous and exclusive world landmarks to visit on your round-the-world tour. Each choice reveals credits which are added to your pot of winnings.
- Free Spins Feature (launched by 3 or more Private Jet symbols) – here you’ll see the jet take off and fly down the reels; then the free spins begin – you can win up to 5.
- Match Bonus (launched by 3 or more Perfume symbols) – here curtains fall over the reels and each reel symbol is replaced by a ring box containing a precious gem. Select the gem you want by clicking on a box. Once you match three gems, the credits (up to 500) are added to your winnings.
- Pick Me Bonus (launched by 3 or more Necklace Box symbols) – this is similar to the Match Bonus except that you only get to pick one exquisite necklace, but one that could be worth up to 1,150 credits.
Music, audio and graphics
Not too much is going on musically in The Glam Life slot, there’s a little sultry tune going on in the background and the beat picks up when you spin the reels. There are plenty of sparkly tinkles when a symbol’s animation is triggered. The graphics are cool – the standard is generally high but pales in comparison to what we know Betsoft is capable of today.
The Last Word
Girly, glamorous and with fun bonus rounds that make The Glam Life enjoyable for real-money players and those playing just for fun. Truly a luxury, ladies’ slot. Seven out of ten.